Ezra. All of this stuff belongs to your family?
以斯拉 這些展覽品都是你家族的
Yeah.
是啊
Your family doesn't have money, your family has money.
你家真窮 窮得只剩錢了
Look... I should have figured out a way to tell you about this,
我本該找機會告訴你這事的
but it's kind of hard to work into a conversation.
但有點難以開口
You were cutting off a lot more than a name
當你從菲茨杰拉德變成費茲時
when you went from Fitzgerald to Fitz.
切斷的可不止一個名字而已
All this stuff, it used to be in my grandparents' house,
這些展覽品一向收在我祖父母的屋子里
and the only people that ever saw it were my family
能見上一眼的也就是我家人們
and people they paid to clean up after them.
他們花錢雇人做清理工作
And they were fine with that. But I'm not.
他們是樂此不疲 我卻不以為然
I just always thought that you never talked about your family
我老在想你從未提及你的家人
because you didn't want them knowing about me.
是因為你不想讓他們知道我的存在
I wasn't keep you away from my family.
我不是不想讓我家人見你
I was keeping my family away from you.
而是不想讓你見我的家人
Are you angry?
你生氣了嗎
No... no, I don't think so.
沒有 我沒生氣
But I think that you owe me something for all those ramen noodles.
但我想你該好好補償下我
I think we can negotiate that. Okay.
這賬咱們得好好算算 好的