Wait. Why would Maya be there during the day?
等等 大白天的瑪雅怎么會在那
All of Eric's parties were at night.
埃里克的派對都在晚上
She was in her pajamas, so she must have stayed over.
她穿著睡衣 一定是在那過夜了
I mean, that's... what it looks like.
我是說 看上去是這樣的
I'll call you back.
我再打給你
You have a good time the other night?
你那晚玩的好嗎
Yeah. All my dreams came true.
很好 所有夢想都成真了
Jenna was right.
詹娜說得對
You just can't seem to stay out of other people's business.
你就是沒法不管閑事
You lied to me. Which time?
你騙了我 哪次
Well, I know that Maya wasn't just a random guest at your party.
我知道瑪雅不是你派對的普通客人
Random? No.
普通 當然不是
So she was what? A friend?
那她算什么 朋友嗎
Not exactly. We had a texting relationship.
也不算是 我們經(jīng)常短信來往
Meaning what?
什么意思
Meaning I hooked her up with weed once in a while.
意思是我偶爾會用大麻勾她上床
Oh. Was this before or after you and Jenna
這是在你和詹娜開始半夜偷偷摸摸
started sneaking around in the middle of the night?
的之前還是之后
It's kind of hot knowing you think I'm capable of murder.
你把我當做兇手的樣子真性感