Ouch. Ali, how'd you get that?
天吶 艾莉 你那里是怎么弄的
How'd I get what?
我怎么了
Oh, that.
哦 那個啊
Yeah, I fell down in soccer
我踢球的時候摔倒了
and "Pigskin" kicked me.
被"豬皮"踢了一下
Who's "Pigskin"?
誰是"豬皮"
She's just this freakazoid in my gym class.
她就是我健身班里的一個小怪物
Don't worry, it won't happen again.
不用擔心 不會有下次了
Wait, is that the girl who threw that muffin at you?
等等 她就是朝你扔松餅的那個女孩嗎
No, that's "Triple nipple." She's harmless.
不 那是三奶怪人 她不能把我怎樣
"Pigskin" is psychotic.
豬皮女才是那個瘋子
Why do you call her "Pigskin"?
為什么叫她豬皮女
Cause she's got these weird bumps on her thighs.
因為她大腿上有個很奇怪的包塊
I mean, she says it's eczema, but I'm like,
她說那是濕疹 但我想說
"Honey, you better stop poking yourself below the equator."
親愛的 你別裝了
Wait. Who is this person? What's her real name?
這人是誰 她叫什么
Doesn't matter.
這不重要
Once I'm done with that no-neck bitch,
一旦我搞定那個又肥又賤的女人
she won't even exist.
她就不復存在了
Looks like we got a winner.
感覺我穿這衣服比你好看
Sorry, spence.
對不起了 斯賓塞
There's no way I can unload all those boxes by myself.
我沒辦法一人搬動所有的盒子
He guaranteed the shipment today. So can you do it?
他說只有今天提供裝運 你能幫我嗎
Sorry, what?
不好意思 你說什么
After school? Help me set up?
放學后幫我個忙
Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure.
好 當然可以
Excellent. Thanks.
太好了 謝謝