What is she doing up there? 她在上面干什么
If Spencer was here she'd say that she was pacing 要是斯賓塞在這 她肯定會說
while she plots her way to get rid of us. 梅雷迪斯在謀劃怎么除掉我們
She'd probably be right. 也許她是對的
There's three of us and one of her. 我們三個人 她才一個人
Let's give her the pages 我們把那幾頁紙給她
and then we'll take her down. Take her down? 然后趁機制服她 制服她
I have no problem opening a can of whoop-ass on that woman. 要把那女人屁股踹開花 我沒意見
It's your dad. 你爸爸回來了
He--he wasn't supposed to be home till tomorrow. 他應該明天才回來的
She must have called him. 她一定是打電話給他了
Is he in on this? 這事跟他有關系嗎
I don't know what I believe anymore. 我也不知道該相信什么了
Meredith? 梅雷迪斯
Hey, I only heard half your message. 你的留言我只聽了一半
I've been trying to call, but the phones are out. 我準備打電話給你的 但是打不通
Meredith? What--what's wrong? 梅雷迪斯 怎么了
Aria knows everything. 艾瑞亞都知道了
She knows about the blackmail. 她知道了勒索的事
And she knows that you saw Alison that night. That you-- 她也知道了那天晚上你見過艾莉森
She has proof, Byron. 她有證據 拜倫
And her friends know, too. 她的朋友們也都知道了
What are you doing with that? 你拿那個干什么
We don't know what they're planning. 我們不知道他們要干什么
My dad would never hurt us. 我爸絕對不會傷害我們
Aria? Are you sure about that? 艾瑞亞 你肯定嗎