You need some help? 需要幫忙嗎
You know what I hate about arithmetic? 我討厭算術(shù)
You can't charm your way through it. 這輩子靠它是沒指望了
Well, I'm sure that if anyone could, it'd be you. 我確定要是有人能做到 那一定是你
Coffee. Coffee solves everything. 來杯咖啡 咖啡能解決一切問題
I thought that things were 我相信隨著新的鬼故事寫作
going okay with the new ghost-writing job. 一切都會好起來的
It was, and then... 是會好的 而且
Things changed. 情況有變
Well, do you have a plan? 那你有什么計劃嗎
I need something more than freelancing, that's for sure. 肯定得找個工作
I was actually thinking about teaching again. 我也考慮過再回去教書
I liked it. I'm good at it. I'm just... 我喜歡也擅長教書 只是...
not sure. 還不確定
I know things haven't been fun for you. 我知道你最近也有些煩心事
Look, you're the one who 你才是那個
went from zero to daddy in sixty seconds. 突然間從單身漢變成父親的人
God, I miss you. 天啊 我好想你
Why? I'm right here. 怎么了 我就在這兒啊
No, I know, but I... 我知道 但是我...
I still miss you. 還是好想你