Didn't your mother have this? 你媽媽沒有這個嗎
Your mother. 是你媽的
Really, I must have left it at your house 沒錯 我一定是落在你家
and didn't get it back. 忘了拿回來
I left a lot of stuff there. 我落了很多東西
Is it just me, or was sixth grade the best year ever? 是不是只有我覺得 6年級是最好的時光
I didn't even know you then. 我那時候都不認識你
Oh, honey, 親愛的
You didn't even know me when you knew me. 你認識我也未必了解我
Come on, give it up, Spence. 別想了 斯賓塞
Let's pretend that you're getting ready for 我們假裝你正準備好
your first boy-girl dance party. 第一次參加異性舞會
No one ever tells you that the practice 沒有人跟你說過 其實
is so much more fun than the real thing. 練習舞蹈比正式跳舞更有意思
Was it Toby? 那是托比嗎
Was he the one that gave you that bloody lip? 那個該死的唇印是他留給你的嗎
Toby? Oh, sweetie, 托比 親愛的
Girls fight much dirtier than boys. 女生打架可比男生更狠
I'm lucky she didn't leave a scar. 她沒留疤 算我走運
She? Who? 她 是誰
You stopped dancing. 你不跳舞了
I don't-- I don't want to dance. 我不 我不想跳舞
I'll change the song. 我去換首曲子
No, I can't. I haven't slept in three days. 不行 我已經(jīng)三天沒有睡覺了
Come on. I'm looking for something. 拜托 我在找東西