I can use some extra money. 我可以賺點外快
Did you not just hear Aria? 你沒聽到艾瑞亞說的話嗎
Em, kids love me. I'll make a game out of it. 艾米 孩子們都愛我 我要賭一把
Hey, Emily. 艾米麗
What-uh-what are you doing here? 你來這干什么
Our coach arranged for us to practice here this morning. 我們教練安排我們今早在這練習
But I say if it's water, it's wet, right? 但我覺得到哪都一樣
A pool's a pool. 反正都是練習
I don't think we've met. 我們還沒見過吧
Uh, Shana, this is Spencer. 莎娜 這位是斯賓塞
Uh, you swim for Oakwood? 你是橡木高中游泳隊的嗎
Amongst other things. Will you be at the meet? 還有其他運動 你會參加比賽嗎
Yeah. Wouldn't miss it. 會 怎能錯過
I'll look for you. Good luck, Emily. 到時我去找你 祝你好運 艾米麗
You, too. 你也是
I hate her. Why? 我討厭她 為什么
Because she flirts with everyone but me. 因為她就是沒跟我打招呼
Shana's bad news. 莎娜就是個大麻煩
Wherever she goes, trouble follows. 她走哪 麻煩就跟到哪