So all of this started when you were at Radley? 這一切都始于你在拉德里嗎
I made a deal with the devil. 我和魔鬼做了交易
And she gave me a way in and out of that place. 她告訴我怎樣出入那地方
At first it was fun, having a partner. 最初有個搭檔挺好玩的
But then the game changed. 但接著一切都變了
She stole you from me. 她從我這搶走了你
So what happened that night? 那晚到底發(fā)生了什么
Were you there at the cemetery? 你也在公墓那兒嗎
Did you drug me? Did you take Ali's body? 是你給我下了藥 然后帶走了艾莉的尸體嗎
I don't know who drugged you. 我不知道誰給你下的藥
But I was at the cemetery and so was red coat. 但我在公墓那里 紅外套女孩也在
How could you not see who it was? 你怎么會看不到她是誰
She was wearing a mask. 她戴著面具
She looked just like Ali. 但她看起來就像是艾莉
That's probably what happened tonight. 也許今晚就是這樣
It wasn't Ali. It was a mask. 你們看到的不是艾莉 而是面具
Guys? 姑娘們
Wait, is that? 等等 那是什么
Somebody pulled it out of the lake. 有人把它從湖里撈出來了