Mr. Marin. 瑪琳先生
Caleb. - I didn't want to bother you in your office. 凱勒 -我不想來辦公室打擾你
I just wanted to make sure you knew what was going on. 我只是想確認你知道目前的情況
What exactly are we talking about? 你指什么
Detective Wilden. 威爾登偵探
What's that got to do with me? 跟我有什么關系
You know that he was bothering your wife and your daughter. 你知道他在騷擾你老婆和女兒
Hanna's mother is my ex-wife. - The point is, 漢娜的母親是我前妻 -重點是
he was giving them a hard time, 他處處刁難他們
and it wasn't exactly a secret. 而且這是眾所周知的
Now he's dead. 現在他死了
Yes, we've established that. 對 這點我們都知道
Hey, they're bringing in some state investigators. 這個案子會有國家調查員介入
Hanna's worried that they're gonna try to pin it on her mom. 漢娜很擔心他們會找上她媽媽
If that happens, they are both gonna need help. 如果真是這樣 他們會需要你幫忙的
What kind of help? 怎么幫
Hanna's mom's gonna need a lawyer, and Hanna... 漢娜的媽媽需要律師 而漢娜
Hanna needs to know that you're gonna be there for her. 漢娜要知道你會在她身邊支持她
Okay? She needs her father. 好嗎 她需要她父親
I'll keep all this in mind. Thank you, Caleb. 我知道了 謝謝 凱勒
401 00:21:07,190 --> 00:21:09,590
You're welcome. I think. 不客氣