Where is Toby going? 托比要去哪
Uh, he said it was about work. 他說是工作的事
You know what he's doing, don't you? 你知道他要干嗎 是吧
Spencer, he's going out to find the lair. 斯賓塞 他要深入敵穴
He can't do something like that on his own. 不能一個人去做那種事
"A" Really knows how to hold a grudge. A是個非常記仇的人
I think he'll be okay. 我覺得他不會有事
Sorry I'm late. Here's your tea. 抱歉我遲到了 你的茶
Thanks. Okay... 謝謝 好吧
So if you wanted a mask made, who would you ask? 如果你想做個面具 你會找誰
Somebody who worked at a costume shop. 在戲裝店工作的人嗎
Shana. 莎娜
You think that Shana's involved? 你覺得莎娜和這事有關嗎
I want to see what happens 我倒想看看
when Melissa comes face-to-face with the mask. 梅麗莎親眼見到面具的反應
Where would she go first? Would she go out to Hector's... 她會先去哪 她會出去找赫克特...
Or to shana's? - Or somebody else. 還是莎娜呢 -或者其他人
I'll be right back. Okay. 我馬上回來 好的
Are you ready for this? 你準備好做這件事了嗎
I can't tonight. 今晚不行
No. Melissa isn't even home today. 不 梅麗莎今晚都不在家
I was thinking more tomorrow night. 我更想明晚行動
OK. I can do that. 好 我沒問題
Okay. I'm seeing Jake later. 好的 我過會兒要見杰克
Notice how I have no reaction to that? 注意到我毫無反應了嗎
I am completely neutral. 我保留意見
Come on, knock it off. 拜托 少來了
Look, after everything that you've been through, 你經(jīng)歷了那么多事后
You deserve something a little bit less... 你該有一段沒那么...
...insane? Hopeless? Impossible? 瘋狂 無望 毫無可能的
Complicated. 復雜的關系