Do you really want to be with someone who'd kiss you 你真的想和這樣的人在一起嗎
after you tell him a story like that? 在聽完這樣一個故事后還能吻你
But I have to do something. 可我得做點什么
I can't just... stay in this place. 我不能就 這么坐在這里
Sometimes when I'm teaching a class 有時候 當我上課時
a kid'll take a bad hit and he starts to cry. 如果有小孩子被重重地打到 開始哭泣
And I'll ask him, "Are you hurt, or are you injured? 我會問他 你是心里委屈還是真的受傷
"If you're injured, I'll send you home." 要是受傷了 我會送你回家
"But if you're hurt... 可你要只是心里委屈
shake it off and get back on the mat." 那么你要忘掉它 坐回墊子上
You have to figure out if you're hurt or you're injured. 你得弄明白你是委屈還是真的受傷害
Look, I know that that was supposed to be helpful, 我知道那么做有好處
but that just went clean over my head. 不過我只想全部忘記
It's the only advice I have. 我只有這么一個建議
I use it for everything. 遇到事我都會這么做
Sometimes it applies. 有時候挺管用的