Look, I know that this is important, 我知道這很重要
but can we please put a pin in this? 但可以暫時放一放嗎
I don't want to do this tonight. 我今晚不想管它
Why? This is the reason we came here. 為什么 我們來這里就是為了這個
No, it isn't! 不是的
I came here to talk to sorority sisters about a scholarship. 我來是為了和女生會的人談獎學金的事
Yeah, that's right, 沒錯
I actually want to get into this "podunk" school. 我還真想進這所破學校
So you're not here to help me find a number? 所以你不是來幫我找號碼的
No. I'm here for me. 不 我來是為了自己的事
Okay, well, now it all makes sense. 好吧 這樣就說得通
What makes sense? 什么說得通了
Oh, you batting those camel lashes at Brendan, 你對布蘭登放電
smiling, laughing at everything he says -- 他說什么你都笑
It's called being nice. 這叫做友善
It's called flirting. 是調情
I don't think Brendan confused interest with flirtation. 布蘭登不會連感興趣和調情都分不清
Well, I'll tell you what I'm not confused about. 但有一點我不會弄錯
The fact that this entire weekend 整個周末
you've conveniently failed to mention that you're gay! 你都沒提自己是同性戀的事
No, you didn't. 真不敢相信
I just didn't think that you were the type of person 我只是覺得你不會
who would lead somebody on just to get what you wanted. 為了達到目的而誘導別人
Nice coming from the girl who whipped off her bra 某些人為回到十項全能隊不惜表演脫衣秀
to get back on the decathlon team. 居然還好意思這么說
Okay, I wasn't leading him on. 我不是在誘導他
I was being charming! 是在施展魅力
Could have fooled me. 差點就被你騙了
You wouldn't know the difference. 你不會明白它們的差別的
You've never had to be charming. 你從來不用施展魅力
You get to act like a total snot-rag, 只用做個不懂事的孩子
'cause mommy and daddy 因為就算闖了禍
have a safety net of cash to catch your fall! 也有對有錢爹媽給你收拾爛攤子