She's very angry right now, 她現在非常憤怒
and I don't want her making any mistakes because of that. 我不想她因為憤怒而犯下什么錯
She listens to you. 她聽你的話
Yeah, sometimes. 是的 有時候
She does. 她聽的
More than you know. 比你想象中更聽你的話
I'll do whatever I can. 我會盡我所能
Thank you. 謝謝你
Visiting hours are now up. 訪問時間到
Visitation is over. 訪問結束
Mrs. Marin... 瑪琳夫人
Hanna loves you. 漢娜愛你
She would do anything for you. 她會為你做任何事
That's what I'm afraid of. 這正是我所害怕的
So you haven't been in a pool since... 這么說你有段時間沒游泳了 自從...
The accident? No. 那次意外以后 是的
Well, maybe we need to rethink handing you the power tools. 也許我們得再考慮下該不該讓你用電動工具
I mean, we can find something a little less physical. 我們可以找點不那么耗體力的
No, I'll be fine by next summer. 不用 明年夏天我已經痊愈了