Stop moving. 別動了
I can't help it. It tickles. 忍不住啊 很癢的
Get over it. 克服一下
You need to break up with Ben. What? 你得和本分手 什么
Why? 為什么
Because you deserve better. 因為他配不上你
He's a flathead. And deep down, you know it's not right. 他是個傻子 而且你也知道這樣不對
Sometimes it feels right. 有時候感覺很對啊
Please. Mushy squash. 拜托了 別多愁善感
He's not that bad. 他沒那么糟糕
That's what's left on the buffet table 大家都挑完了以后
after everyone's made their choices, em. 自助餐桌上就不剩啥了
You don't make decisions, 你不做決定
and that's what you'll end up with. 這就是你的下場
Ben really cares about me. 本真的很關心我
And I don't want to hurt him. 我不想傷害他
Stop taking care of everyone but yourself. 別總是關心他人 忽略自己
Alison-- 艾莉森
You need to be careful at what you're good at, hon, 你得認真考慮你的優(yōu)勢 親
'cause you'll spend the rest of your life doing it. 因為你下半輩子都得靠它吃飯
And if you need me to do the deed, I'm happy to. 如果需要我?guī)兔? 我很樂意
What "deed"? 幫什么
Breaking up with Ben. 和本分手
I've done it for lots of people. 我?guī)秃芏嗳烁蛇^這種事
That's so wrong. 太亂來了
Who would ask you to do something like that? 誰會讓你做那樣的事情
Sometimes people don't have a choice. 有時候我們別無選擇