You're Jackie, right? 你是杰姬吧
You haven't heard from Mona, have you? 你有夢娜的消息嗎
Seriously? 你丫玩真的
Downloaded a French app when I was in Haiti. 我去海地的時候下了個法語應用
Wow, look at you. Go ahead. Parlez vous. 喲 高端大氣呀 趕緊秒了她
Croissant? 要羊角面包嗎
No, thanks. 不用了 謝謝
"Vous faites avoir des nouvelles de Mona?" 你有夢娜的消息嗎
Elle a appel ce matin. Elle apportait le cassoulet. 她今早掛了個電話過來 還帶了豆燜肉
I think that means Mona was bringing a casserole. 這句話應該是說夢娜帶豆燜肉到了這
Okay, cut the crap, Jackie. This is important. 夠了 別廢話了 杰姬 這事很重要
Have you heard from her or not? 你到底有沒有她的消息
She called me this morning. 她今早打了電話
She was on her way home from her court-appointed timeout. 她回家了 法院批準了她出院
She told me she was coming tonight. 她跟我說她今晚會來
And she just didn't show up? 然后根本沒出現(xiàn)
No, and I'm really surprised because this was supposed to be 對 我也很驚訝 因為這本來是
her welcome back party. 慶祝她回歸的派對