Where is she? Where is Ali? 那么艾莉去哪了呢
I never know. 我也不知道
She's always on the move. She finds me. 她一直都在換地方 是她聯(lián)系的我
How long have you known that she's alive? 你知道她活著有多長時間了
Since Mona went to Radley. 自從夢娜進了拉德里就知道了
You've known this whole time? 你一直都知道嗎
Why did she... she come to you? 為什么她找到你呢
She wants to meet you, Emily. Tonight. 她今晚想見你 艾米麗
But you have to go alone. 但是你必須一個人去
That's the only way it'll be safe. 只有這樣 才會安全
Why me? 為什么是我
I guess you really were her favorite. 我覺得是因為她最喜歡你
That's not the ball you wanna try and sink. 那個球不是你的
You're stripes, remember? 你是花球 知道嗎
Well, I was just giving you a head start. 就算我讓著你吧
I'm surprised you're in such a good mood. 你精神這么好 我很驚訝
I was worried about you last night. 昨晚我還很擔心你
No, I just had to get it out of my system. 我就是這樣的人