We were supposed to find it.
我們本該發(fā)現的
But why give the book back
既然費盡心思偷走這本日記
after going to all that trouble to steal it?
為什么又放任我們拿回來呢
Because now it's a Trojan Horse.
因為這是特洛伊木馬-為掩蓋真實目的
Look.
看
There are changes, little changes that have to add up.
這里有細微的變化 一定是重要的線索
Like here it says,
比如 這邊寫到
"I can't stop thinking of Ambrose Pierson."
"我不停地在想安布羅斯·皮爾森"
But in the picture I took in the car, it says,
但我在車里拍的照片 上面寫的是
"I can't stop thinking of Ambrose Pavilion."
"我不停地在想安布羅斯·普威林"
What's Ambrose Pavilion?
安布羅斯·普威林是誰
I don't know, but it was a big enough clue
我不知道 但這已經是個很大的線索了
that whoever stole this book
偷這本日記的人
wanted to make sure we never saw it,
想要確保我們永遠都看不到
in fact that we saw something else.
事實上我們還看到了別的東西
Are all the changes like that?
所有改動的地方都是這一類的嗎
Yeah, so far.
是的 目前是這樣
January becomes March, a cute girl becomes a cute guy.
一月改成三月 可愛的女孩改成了男孩
And "A" thinks we won't notice
A覺得我們不會注意到這些
because we'll think we're so smart for getting it back.
因為我們覺得能拿回它 已經夠聰明了
But "A" doesn't know that I have the original pages on my phone.
但是A不知道我手機上有原圖
So we have our edge back.
所以我們扳回一城
You're saying that Ezra left that book for us to find.
你是說以斯拉故意讓我們找到那本日記