So this bridal-thing sounds like
那么這個婚禮聽起來
it's for a good cause.
是個好事情
Do you want to be my date?
那么你想和我一起去嗎
To Mrs. DiLaurentis' party?
去迪勞倫提斯夫人的宴會嗎
No. No.
不 不想去
Does a bridal-show bring up other issues,
是因為婚禮讓你想到其它事情了嗎
like Ezra and Maggie and their son?
像以斯拉和麥琪還有他們的兒子
That's not why we broke up.
我們不是因為這個分手的
Who keeps calling? Is that Zack?
誰在一直打電話 扎克嗎
Yes.
是的
He won't sleep until we speak,
我們不通電話他是不會睡的
and it is 3:00 A.M. in Vienna.
現(xiàn)在維也納可是凌晨三點
Okay, take the call.
那你快接啊
You sure?
那我接了
Yeah.
好的
Hello.
是我
Yes, I'm sitting with Aria and she thinks
我和艾瑞亞在一起
you're a very persistent man.
她覺得你是個堅持不懈的人
How are you?
你還好嗎
Do you miss me yet?
想我了嗎