你確定我們可以待在這里嗎
Who's there?
誰在那兒
Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Fitzgerald.
抱歉 費茲杰拉德先生
My apologies.
對不起
I was just locking up on my way out.
我正要鎖門出去
No, don't worry about it, Bill.
沒事 別擔心 比爾
Have a good night.
晚安
Okay, good night.
好的 晚安
Mr. Fitzgerald?
費茲杰拉德先生
That's when I realized Ezra was a rich boy
那時我才意識到以斯拉是個富家子弟
pretending to be a poor boy.
裝成是窮小子
I actually liked him more for that.
為此我更加喜歡他了
Not because he didn't want the money,
不是因為他不稀罕錢
but because he totally had me fooled.
而是因為他完全耍了我
I actually thought that was an asset back then.
那時我想的是可以利用他
This is a real gun.
這是真槍
Hanna!
漢娜
So you think we'll be okay here until morning?
我們在這能安全待到早上嗎
I've stayed over a few times.
我在這過夜過幾次