Did you follow me?
你跟蹤我嗎
I'm not supposed to be out of my house,
我不該出門的
but I had to come here to say goodbye.
但我得來這里道別
The girl they made that for, she really is gone.
這個墓碑的主人 真的死了
I can't be that person anymore, Mona.
我不能再做以前的自己了 夢娜
I know you hated me
我知道你恨我
and wanted me to go straight to hell.
你想讓我下地獄
Going there is easy...
下地獄容易
it's the coming back that's hard...
但是回來就難了
But you and me...we, we understand each other.
但是你跟我 我們理解彼此
I need you, Mona.
我需要你 夢娜
As a friend.
需要你做我的朋友
The truth will bury you in a New York minute.
馬上就會真相大白 你就永無翻身之日了
In case you're wondering,
你如果想知道的話
that was me, I sent that text.
我就告訴你 那條短信是我發(fā)的
I guess I should have signed my name because
我好像應該署上名
I don't have to pretend to be anyone else anymore.
因為我再也不用假裝是別人了