兩個月了
That's not good.
這樣可不好
They say the longer someone's missing
大家說人失蹤得越久
the less likely they'll ever come back.
回來的幾率就越小
Where are your glasses?
你的眼鏡呢
I don't wear them anymore.
我再也不戴眼鏡了
You look different.
你看起來不一樣了
Look how pretty she is.
你瞧她多漂亮
Ever wonder what you'd look like
有沒有想過你在這些傳單上
on one of those flyers?
會是什么樣子的嗎
Probably just put a blank space instead of a picture.
可能只是留下個空白 而沒有照片
If Alison's really gone,
如果艾莉森真的不在了
someone has to take her place.
有人就能取而代之了
What do you mean, "If she's really gone"?
你說她真的不在了 是什么意思
Do you want to know the secret?
你想知道這個秘密嗎
What secret?
什么秘密
The secret to becoming unforgettable.
令人難忘的秘密
Hanna?
漢娜
Let's go.
走吧