All roads lead back to Radley. - I don't get it.
最后還是回到了拉德里 -我不懂
Why wouldn't your parents tell you about him?
你父母為什么不告訴你他的事
Why keep him a secret?
為什么把他的事保密
Your mother wanted to tell you, but I thought we should wait
你母親想告訴你們的 但我覺得還是
until you got older.
等你們大點后再說
Why?
為什么
I wanted you to have a normal childhood.
我想讓你們有個正常的童年
- Without that distraction. - Distraction?
-不被影響 -影響
Is that what you call your own son?
你就這么說你自己兒子嗎
He would have consumed our lives.
他會害死我們的
So you lied and told me Charlie wasn't real.
所以你就撒謊說查理不是真實存在的
I thought I was doing the right thing.
我以為那么做是正確的
We hoped Radley would help him.
我們希望拉德里會幫助他
That in time, he'd get better.
以為遲早有一天他的情況會變好
But instead he got worse.
但他卻越變越糟
He's the person who set me up for Mona's murder.
就是他陷害我謀殺夢娜的
He kidnapped and tortured my friends.
他還綁架折磨我的朋友
Charles couldn't have done that.
不可能是查爾斯做的
How is your father so sure?
為什么你父親如此肯定
Because Charles is dead.
因為查爾斯已經(jīng)去世了