Mona? Is that you?
夢娜 是你嗎
- Hi. - Hi.
-你好 -你好
What are you doing?
你在干什么
It's a card for Alison.
只是要給艾莉森一張賀卡
I know it's totally retro, but e-mails can be deleted
我知道這太復古了 不過電子郵件可以被刪掉
and she would never take my calls, so..
而且她也一直不接我的電話 所以
You look great, Spencer.
你看上去很不錯 斯賓塞
Much better than the last time I saw you.
比我上次見到你時好多了
I was on a hospital gurney.
我住過院了
Yeah, me too, but you looked more graceful being rolled.
是的 我也是 但是你住過之后好多了
Mona...can I ask you something?
夢娜 我能問你點事嗎
You were in that dollhouse longer than any of us.
你在那個玩偶之家的時間比我們都長
So do you think that it's possible
你覺得有沒有可能
or could there be a chance
哪怕是很小的可能性
that there was another girl that was trapped down there?
那個地方還關著另一個女孩
Not Sara Harvey, but a-a younger girl
我不是說莎拉·哈維 而是一個更年輕的女孩
maybe 11 or 12.
大約十一二歲
Why are you asking me this?
你為什么問我這個
I-I-I have this image in my head of a young girl.
我腦子里一直有一個小女孩的畫面
She looks a lot like a young Alison and she's..
她看上去很像艾莉森小時候 而且她
guiding me towards this creepy room
帶我去了一間很詭異的房間
with these rusted bathtubs.
有很多生銹的浴缸
I think that everyone that was trapped
我覺得所有被困在那里的人
in that place escaped, Spencer.
都已經(jīng)跑出來了 斯賓塞