Some guy who could have been Charles.
那人可能就是查爾斯
I wish that I did, but no, I didn't see anybody else.
我希望我看見了 但我沒看見別人
What about at Radley?
那在拉德里呢
Someone you talked to stole the A game from you
你在那兒時 有個你說過話的人
while you were there. That is what you said.
偷走了A的游戲 你是這么說的
I-I know I did, but I was on so many drugs.
我知道我說過 但我那時嗑了太多藥
I didn't even know who I was talking to.
我甚至不知道自己在跟誰說話
I mean, half the time, I thought I was
有一半時間 我以為
being haunted by Ali, the other half of the time
艾莉的鬼魂纏上我了 而另一半時間
I thought I was auditioning for "American Idol."
我以為自己在面試《美國偶像》
You don't have to see her if you're not ready.
如果你沒準備好就不必見她
There's no rush. - No, I want to.
不用這么著急 -不 我想去
I... just don't even know what we'd say.
我就是不知道見了面要說些什么
It's been so long.
好多年沒見了
I can come with you if you want.
如果你想的話 我可以陪你一起去
Act as a buffer, so it doesn't get weird.
如果氣氛尷尬 我可以調節(jié)一下
There's actually this really cute dessert place
從這里到考特蘭的路上
halfway from here to Courtland.
有一家很不錯的甜點店
We could meet her there. It's nice and chill.
我們可以在那兒見她 還挺不錯的
Okay.
好啊