Hey. I got your text.
是你們啊 我收到短信了
Why didn't you just ring the doorbell?
你們?yōu)槭裁床话撮T鈴進來
We thought that your dad might be home.
我們怕你爸爸在家
He's upstairs.
他在樓上
Guys, what's going on?
姐妹們 怎么了
- Hey, I barely know the guy. - What guy?
-我又跟那個人不熟 -哪個人
Fine. I'll tell her.
好吧 我說
Your friend Clark, we're not so sure he's a friend.
你朋友克拉克 我們不確定他是敵是友
What makes you say that?
為什么這么說
We saw him at the abandoned doll factory tonight.
今晚我們在廢棄玩具工廠看到他了
He was meeting some guy named Rhys Matthews.
他去跟一個叫里斯·馬修斯的人見面
Are you sure that it was Clark?
你們確定那是克拉克嗎
None of us saw him leave the gallery
我們沒人看到他離開畫廊
and then he just shows up at this place.
可他就莫名其妙出現(xiàn)在那里了
- Well, did you ask him? - No.
-你們問他了嗎 -沒有
It didn't feel safe to stick around and ask questions.
留在哪里去問他問題好像不安全
This guy Rhys Matthews,
里斯·馬修斯這個人
he works for the Carissimi Group
他在卡里西米集團工作
and we think that he might be working for Charles.
我們認為他可能在幫查爾斯做
And when you see Rhys.. Aria, I'm telling you.
而里斯...艾瑞亞 我跟你說