When did you get here?
你什么時候到的
Uh, just a couple of hours ago.
幾小時前
This is really impressive.
真的好厲害
I, I, uh, I just wanted to see if I could do it.
我只是想看看自己能否做得來
How's it going?
進行得怎么樣
Ah, it's harder than I thought.
比我想象中的要難
I curse a lot. It's very therapeutic.
我經常罵人 非常有治愈性
How's Washington?
華盛頓怎么樣
Um, I curse a lot. It's very therapeutic.
我經常罵人 非常有治愈性
Uh, Caleb said he saw you there.
凱勒說他看到你在那里
- Oh, yeah? You guys talk? - Uh, now and then.
-是嗎 你們平時有聯系嗎 -偶爾吧
We went, uh, we went fishing last summer.
去年夏天我們一起去釣魚了
- Seriously? - Yeah.
-真的嗎 -真的
We're the brotherhood of ex-boyfriends.
我們這群前男友都成了兄弟會
We gotta stick together.
我們得互相支
00:15:30,510 --> 00:15:32,530
So, you in town for your mom's campaign?
你回來是為了你媽媽的競選嗎
No, uh, I got a request from the state of Pennsylvania.
不是 我收到了賓夕法尼亞州的要求
They would like my opinion on something.
他們想聽聽我對某件事的意見
Ali's trying to get Charlotte out of the hospital.
艾莉想讓夏洛蒂出院
Yeah. We're here to talk to the court.
是的 我們是來參加公訴會的
We?
我們
Aria, Em, Hanna, and me.
艾瑞亞 艾米 漢娜和我
All of you in one place at one time.
你們四個同時出現在一個地方