Hi.
你好
I'm sorry. I think you have the wrong room.
抱歉 我覺得你進錯房間了
I didn't order that.
我沒訂這些
I did.
我訂了
Jordan. How did you--
喬丹 你怎么
I got the key from your mom. I wanted to surprise you.
我從你媽那里拿到了鑰匙 想給你個驚喜
I thought the magazine was going to print tomorrow.
我以為明天要印雜志呢
It is, but the cops wanna talk to you
沒錯 但警察要問你話
and that trumps work for me.
而雇員們?yōu)槲夜ぷ?/p>
How are you?
你怎么樣
I'm better now that you're here.
你來了 我更好了
Champagne? What are we celebrating?
香檳 慶祝什么
Us.
我們
I spoke to my uncle and he has agreed to let us
我跟我叔叔說過了 他同意讓我們
have the estate for the wedding.
在宅邸辦婚禮
In the Hamptons?
漢普頓的宅邸嗎
Wow, that's amazing, but--
太棒了 但...
I'm not rushing you, but..
我不是在催你 但
...I had to come here with some good news.
我只想過來跟你分享好消息
I'm sorry, it's just..
抱歉 只是
between Charlotte's death and the cops circling us
夏洛特死了 警察又來糾纏我們
I feel like I'm in a time warp.
我覺得時間都扭曲了
I don't want you to worry about that, okay?
我希望你別擔心這些 好嗎
I spoke to my mom's lawyer.
我跟我媽的律師談過了
He has agreed to come down here go to station with you.
他同意過來跟你去警局
That's really not necessary.
真沒這個必