Ezra, hi, it's Stephanie from Habitat.
以斯拉 你好 我是哈比塔特的斯蒂芬妮
I'm back in the states. Let's grab a coffee.
我回國了 我們一起約了喝咖啡吧
Ezra.
以斯拉
Dad?
爸爸
I have to talk to you about...
我想和你聊聊
well, about what you think you saw that night.
關于那天晚上你覺得你看到的事情
This was amazing, but I'm...I'm usually not terrified,
太厲害了 但是我 我通常不會害怕
But these planes were so much smaller--
但是那些飛機太小
Em, Em, can I borrow you?
艾米 可以借一步說話嗎
Yeah, I'm just in the middle of a conversation right.
當然 但是我現(xiàn)在正在聊天
It's urgent.
這很緊急
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
-你還好嗎 -我很好
Just need to talk to my friend, that's all.
只是想和我的朋友聊會兒 就這樣
Uh, so rain check on the rest of your Haiti adventure?
那我們下次再聊你的海地冒險
Yeah, sorry about all this.
好的 實在是抱歉
- I used to mellow out with weed. Just saying. - Thanks.
-我很會讓別人放松 有需要找我 -謝謝
Okay, so what'd you find?
你找到了什么
Em, I-I think my dad might have had something
艾米 我 我覺得我爸爸
To do with Charlotte's murder.
和夏洛蒂的謀殺案有關