Max. 麥克斯
It's the woman at table 2's 50th birthday 二號桌的女士今天五十大壽
and her husband wants us to sing to her. 她丈夫請咱們幫忙唱生日歌
If I had a dollar every time a man asked me to do something to his wife, 每次幫男人對他老婆"做件事"就有一塊錢的話
I'd be a millionaire. 那姐早是百萬富翁了
I remember when Happy Birthday first came up. 我還記得生日歌剛出來那會兒呢
I never thought it would catch on. 真沒想到它居然能傳唱至今
Go! 快去
And smile. 真心的微笑
When you fake smile, everybody else fakes smile back. 你以假笑對世界,世界會回報以假笑
Nobody wants to hear that lame song. 沒人會想聽這首惡俗的歌
If we want to humiliate her in public, 要想在公眾場合羞辱她
why don't we go over there and pull her top down? 直接扯掉她上衣不更好嗎
Come on, let's just go sing and make the best of it. 來嘛,咱們就過去好好唱一下
Hi. Ready? 你們好,準備好了嗎
One, two, three... 一,二,三
Happy birthday to you... 祝你生日快樂
Whoa! 搞毛啊
Ma'am, I apologize. 女士,我鄭重向您道歉
It's hard enough your husband took you to a diner on your birthday 被老公帶來破餐館過生日已經(jīng)夠不堪了
and now you have to listen to white Mariah? 不能再讓您忍受白人版瑪麗亞·凱莉的折磨
No! 門都沒有
Cupcake's on me. 小蛋糕算我送的
To yoooooooou 快樂哈