I'm gonna get sick, I know it. 我感覺到我快生病了
You're fine. 你沒事的
Fine? Han just unloaded into my mouth. 沒事個屁,他把病菌全"噴射"進我嘴里了
Congratulations, you both finally got some action. 恭喜你們,終于"實干"上了
I can't afford to get sick and miss work. I need to get some antibiotics. 我可生不起病,也請不起病假。我需要錢買抗生素
You are poor now. Poor people don't just run out and buy antibiotics. 你是個窮人。窮人才不會沒事就跑去買抗生素
We man up, grow a pair, stare germs in the face. 窮人就該硬起,死扛,跟病毒單挑
Like this French fry from that guy who couldn't stop coughing. 比如這根被不??人阅谐赃^的薯條
Max, no, no--oh! 麥克斯,別啊,別
Booyah! And I haven't ever been sick or to a clinic. 姐牛吧!就算這樣,我也沒生過病或去過診所
And, no, planned parenthood doesn't count. 對了,計劃生育診所除外
Well, well, well, she weebles and she wobbles, but she don't fall down. 哎喲媽呀,她顫顫悠悠,搖搖晃晃。但步履堅定,胸前不倒
Oh, Earl, you're so naughty and nice. 厄爾,你嘴又甜又會調戲人家
And I'll be checking you out twice. 那我再用眼神調戲你一回吧
Hey, Sophie, sit anywhere you like. 蘇菲,隨便坐啊
Oh, uh, let's see. Where is lighting that will make me look most attractive? 我看看。哪個位置的燈光能讓我顯得最明媚動人啊
What am I saying? I look good everywhere. 我說啥呢,我坐哪都是儀態(tài)萬千
I am meeting man for first time that I met online. I wonder if he's here yet. 我要跟我的網友首次見面。不知道他到了沒
Well unless you've been cruising singles who don't leave enough singles, I'd say no. 除非他是個單身,小費給得又摳門的男人,不然應該沒到
You know, Max, if my date turned out to be big bust-- what, bigger than ours? 麥克斯,如果這場約會是大"兇"之...能比咱們"胸"嗎
Then you come over and say that something suddenly came up and that I have to go, okay? 你記得過來說突然有急事,我得先走,知道嗎