Hey! Hello. Serguisz and I are on way up to my apartment. 你們好??!你好??!小瑟格正準備回我家
He's making me brunch. 他要做早午餐給我吃
Cornish hens splashed with my special sauce. I love special sauce, I love that! 童子雞撒上我的獨家醬料。我好愛獨家醬料啊,愛死了
Yeah, and I stopped by because I was hoping you girls might have some spare cupcakes for dessert. 我來主要是想問你們有沒有多余的小蛋糕給我們當點心
Only about 40 of them. 大概有40個吧
Oh, good! I'll go up and get started. Sophie, can I have you keys? 太好了!我先上樓開煮吧。蘇菲,鑰匙能給我嗎
Oh, yeah. Cute place. 沒問題。你家真有愛
Ah, I have keychain just like this. 哎呀,我也有一樣的鑰匙圈呢
We are birds of a feather. I love that! 我們真是心有靈犀啊。愛死了
See, girls. This is what I like about my new boyfriend. He loves so many things. 小妞們,看見沒。我就愛我新男人這一點。他對什么東西都有愛
And vagina ain't one of them. 唯獨對陰道無愛
Max! We don't know that. Sexuality is more fluid these days. 麥克斯!我們又不了解人家。這年頭,性向本來就很隨意
It's okay. He's big, big gay. 沒事的,他就是個基爆的基佬
So... You know he's gay? 你知道他是基啊
Oh, know it? I prefer it. Yeah, my ex-husband was large male bully. 何止是知道。我特意找的。我前夫是個粗魯?shù)膼簼h
Yeah, all rough sex and stains in shorts. 房事粗暴,滿襠精斑
Now all I want is a man who will spoon me and stay soft. 我想要個只抱抱,不搞搞的男人
But what about sex? 那性生活怎么辦
Oh, no one does me better than me. 男根雖好,我手更巧