It's nice of you to see me off.
一路來給我送行,太感謝你了。
1.It's nice of you to..某人(做某事)真是太好了
It's nice of you to help me.
能幫我你真是太好了。
It's nice of you to say so.
你這么說真是太好了。
2 see sb off 為某人送行
We all went to the airport to see her off.
我們都去了機場為她送行。
A:It's nice of you to see me off.
一路來給我送行,太感謝你了。
B:It's my pleasure.Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
很樂意為您效勞。歡迎以后多來北京。
A:Thanks.Stop here now.
謝謝了,就送到這兒吧。
B:Ok,I hope you have a good trip.Thanks so much for your cooperation,Mr Simpson.Give my best wishes to Mr.Green.
好的,祝你旅途愉快。萬分感謝您的合作,辛普森先生,代我問候格林先生。
A:Ok,I will.Goodbye and remember to look me up if ever you're in Paris.
好,我會的。再見了。如果你到了巴黎請記住來看我。
B:Goodbye and all the best.
再見。祝您一帆風順。
A:Ok,bye for now.
好的,再見了。