Originally,I'm from Argentina=I was born in Argentina
我出生在阿根廷。
originally
本來;起初
The school was originally very small.
這所學校原本很小。
The conference was originally planned to open in March.
會議原計劃于三月份舉行。
A:Hi,I don't think we've met.My name's Tom.
嗨,我想我們以前沒有見過面,我叫湯姆。
B:Hi,Tom.Nice to meet you.My name's Jenny.
嗨,湯姆。很高興見到你。我叫詹妮。
A:Nice to meet you,Jenny.So,where are you from?
很高興見到你,詹妮。你從哪里來呢?
B:Well,originally I'm from Argentina,but we moved to the United States when I was about five years old.My parents now lived in Chile.How about you,Tom?
我在阿根廷出生。不過我五歲的時候,我們搬到了美國。我父母現(xiàn)在住在智利,你呢,湯姆?
A:I was born in Fresno,California,and we lived there until I was seven.Then we moved all over the place.
我出生在加利福尼亞州的弗雷斯諾。在我七歲之前我們一直生活在那兒。之后我們一家人在很多地方都居住過。
B:Where are some of the places you've lived?
你都在哪些地方生活過?
A:Mostly,we were overseas.We spent a total of ten years in South Korea and Germany.We were transferred back to the States three years ago.
我們大部分時間都在海外。我們在韓國和德國住了十年。我們在三年前回到了美國。
B:It sounds like you've had an interesting life.
好像你的生活很有意思啊。