I was thinking of...
我考慮著要做....我想著要做...
I was thinking of inviting you to come with me.
我考慮要邀請你一起去。
I said to Jack that I was thinking of going back.
我和杰克說過,我有想過回去。
A:I had a great time on our last date.
我們上次的約會我過的很開心。
B:Me too.
我也是。
A:What are you up to this weekend?
這個周末你有什么事情?
B:Nothing.
沒有。
A:Would you like to go skating?I was thinking of going out to the lake on Saturday.It's great out there.Would you like to go with me?
你想去滑冰嗎?我想周六去湖邊。那兒棒極了。你想跟我一起去嗎?
B:I'd love to,but I don't care for skating very much.
我想去,但我不是那么喜歡滑冰。
A:Ok.There're a bunch of us going bowling on Sunday.Would you like to go?
好吧。周日我們一幫人要去打保齡球。你想去嗎?
B:I like bowling,but I prefer to be alone with you.
我喜歡打保齡球。不過還是更喜歡和你單獨呆在一起。
A:Would you like to go dancing tonight?
你想今晚跳舞嗎?
B:I don't feel like going out tonight;I'm way too tired.
我今晚不想去,我特別累。
A:Then tell me where you'd like to go on our next date.
那你告訴我下次我們約會你想去哪里?
B:How about seaside?
海邊怎么樣?
A:Anything you say.Honey.
你說什么都行,親愛的。
B:Are you busy on the 24th?
二十四號你忙嗎?
A:The 24th...I have time,but I can't wait that long.I'm dying to see you.Let's make it another time.
二十四號...我有時間,可是我等不了那么長時間。我太想見你了。咱們換個時間吧。