A: Hey, what are you doing in the kitchen?
嗨,你在廚房做什么呢?
B: I thought you might like some breakfast.
我覺得你可能想吃早餐。
A: Oh, really? Nobody's cooked me breakfast for years.
真的在給我做早餐嗎?都好幾年沒有人給我做早餐了。
B: Well, today's your lucky day. Sit down, relax, read the paper, have a cup of coffee.
今天是你的幸運日,坐下放松一下,看看報紙,再來上一杯咖啡。
A: I feel like a princess this morning.
今天早上我感覺自己像公主一樣。
B: Do you want any sugar in your coffee?
咖啡你要糖嗎?
A: Two spoonfuls, please, and some milk, too.
兩勺吧,再來點牛奶
B: Er...There's a problem with the milk.
牛奶有點問題啊。
A: What's that? Have we run out?
怎么了,沒有了嗎?
B: Not exactly. There are...er...giant lumps in it. It's gone bad.
不是,牛奶里似乎有些比較大的塊狀物,好像是變質(zhì)了。
A: Giant lumps? That's disgusting. Did you throw it away?
大的塊狀物?太惡心了,你扔了嗎?
B: Of course. I poured it down the sink. Do you think I'm an animal?
當然,我到在水槽里了,你以為我是個動物嗎?
A: I don't want to answer that question.
我不想回答這個問題。
B: Hold on. You are the one with bad milk in your fridge.
等會兒,是你的冰箱里有了壞的牛奶。
A: It's not my fault. I planned to go shopping on the weekend.
不是我的錯,我本來打算周末去購物的。
B: But?
但是?
A: But I was too busy arranging a party.
但是我忙著安排排隊的事情。
B: Why didn't you ask Joey to go shopping?
你為什么不叫喬伊去購物呢?
A: He'd buy the wrong thing. Papayas instead of pineapples, for example.
他會買一些不該買的東西,比如沒有菠蘿去買了木瓜。
B: I don't think Joey's that stupid.
我覺得喬伊不會那么傻的。