I'm so happy.
我太高興了。
I'm overjoyed.
簡直讓我喜出望外。
I'm flying.
我有點飄飄然。
I'm delighted.
我很高興。
I'm so happy, I can hardly contain myself.
我太高興了,簡直抑制不住自己的興奮。
ecstatic
狂喜的;
They are ecstatic about their first kid.
他們?yōu)橛辛俗约旱谝粋€孩子而感到欣喜。
dialogue1
A: I can't believe it, I'm so happy I got an A.
我簡直不敢相信,我得了一個A.
B: Congratulations. Your father will be so proud.
恭喜。你爸爸一定為你感到驕傲。
dialogue2
A: What's up? I've never seen you look so happy.
怎么了?我從沒看你這么開心。
B: Jennifer just told me she loves me, I can hardly contain my excitement.
珍妮弗剛剛說她愛我。我實在無法抑制自己的興奮。
Conversation:
A: Check this out, I just got accepted to grad school.
快看看,我考上研究生了。
check this out非常地道,用來引起別人注意自己下面要說的話。
B: That's fantastic. What a great feeling that must be.
太好了,你肯定感覺棒極了。
A: That's for sure, I'm walking on air right now.
當然了,我現(xiàn)在都有點飄飄然了。
walk on air字面意思是“在天上走路”,形容人高興地飄飄然
B: Well, you worked really hard, so you deserve it.
你學習那么努力,這是你應得的。
A: Thanks. When I show my dad, he's going to be ecstatic.
謝謝,我把這個消息告訴我爸爸,他肯定會欣喜若狂的。