Hi Joe. You met my new assistant, right?嗨,Joe.你見過我的新助理了吧?
Emm...yes. But I wasn't too impressed.嗯……沒錯。但是我覺得她不怎么樣。
I found her a little stuck up.我覺得她太自以為是了一點。
You are kidding, but she's so helpful.不會吧,她很熱心的。
Tom...you are her boss, you kown. Tom,你知道你是她老板。
Of course, she's helpful to you.她當然對你很熱心。
Come on. She's like that with everyone.別這么說嘛,她對每個人都是一樣的。
I don't think so actually. 老實說我不這么覺得。
She never even says "hello" to me. 她甚至從來都不跟我打招呼。
1.emm...嗯……這個嘛……
2.I wasn't too impressed.我覺得她不怎么樣。
I wasn't impressed in with the book.我覺得這本書不怎么樣。
The boss was very impressed with Tom's presentation.老板對Tom的剪報非常欣賞。
3.I found her a little stuck up.我覺得她太自以為是了一點。
I feel she is a little stuck up.我覺得她太自以為是了一點。
She seemed a little stuck up to me.我覺得她太自以為是了一點。
I found it's strange.我覺得這件事情很奇怪。
I found him annoying.我覺得他蠻惹人厭的。
4.stuck up.自以為是
5.You are kidding.不會吧/你開玩笑吧
6.She never even says "hello" to me.她甚至從來都不跟我打招呼。
7.She never even says "hello" to me.她甚至從來都不跟我打招呼。
Would you please say "hello"to Marry for me? 請?zhí)嫖蚁騇arry問好,好嗎?