托德:梅格,你這周末忙嗎?
Meg: Yes, I'm so busy because I'm moving.
梅格:我很忙,因為我要搬家。
Todd: Oh, no.
托德:哦,天哪。
Meg: Yeah, there's a lot of work to do.
梅格:對,所以有很多事情要做。
Todd: What do you have to do?
托德:你要做什么?
Meg: First, I have to prepare my apartment, so I need to pack all of my things.
梅格:首先,我要收拾公寓,所以我要把所有東西都打包。
Todd: That's not fun.
托德:那可不好玩。
Meg: No, it takes a long time.
梅格:對,要花很長時間。
Todd: Do you need help?
托德:你需要幫忙嗎?
Meg: Yeah, do you have time to help me?
梅格:需要,你有時間幫我嗎?
Todd: I can help you on Sunday.
托德:我周日可以幫你。
Meg: Ooh, are you busy on Saturday?
梅格:哦,你周六很忙嗎?
Todd: Yeah, on Saturday I have to work. I have to teach two classes, and then after I teach, I have to grade papers.
托德:對,我周六要上班。我周六要教課,有兩堂課,然后我要閱卷。
Meg: Oh, it sounds like you're really busy too.
梅格:哦,聽起來你也很忙。
Todd: Yeah. Plus, I have to meet my friends that evening.
托德:對。另外,我周六晚上約了朋友。
Meg: Oh, what will you do with your friends?
梅格:哦,你和朋友要去做什么?
Todd: I'm helping my friend also. My friend has car problems, so I have to take him to the mechanic, but on Sunday I can help you.
托德:我也是去給朋友幫忙。我朋友的車有問題,所以我要帶他去修車,不過我周日可以幫你。
Meg: OK, that would be great because on Sunday I have to take some trash to the dump, and I have to finish some paperwork at city hall to prepare for moving to a new country.
梅格:好,那太好了,因為我周日要倒垃圾,還要去市正廳辦手續(xù),準備搬去另一個國家生活。
Todd: Now, because you're moving, do you have to go to the post office?
托德:既然你打算搬家,那你是不是要去趟郵局?
Meg: I do have to go to the post office. I almost forgot. At the post office, I have to submit a form to say my new address.
梅格:我的確得去郵局。我差點給忘了。我要在郵局提交表單,寫上我的新地址。
Todd: Ah, that's good because I have to go to the post office, too.
托德:那正好,我也要去郵局。
Meg: Oh, really.
梅格:哦,真的嗎?
Todd: I have to send my mom's birthday gift to her.
托德:我要去給我媽媽寄生日禮物。
Meg: When is your mom's birthday?
梅格:你媽媽什么時候生日?
Todd: It was one month ago.
托德:一個月以前。
Meg: Ah, so you have to send it quickly.
梅格:那你得趕緊寄了。
Todd: Yes, I have to get on it.
托德:對,我得趕緊去辦。
Meg: OK, well, let's go together.
梅格:好,那我們一起去郵局吧。
Todd: So, I'll see you Sunday. What time should I be here?
托德:那周日見。我什么時候來找你合適?
Meg: I have to go to city hall by three p.m., so can you come at two?
梅格:我下午三點要去市政廳,你可以兩點過來嗎?
Todd: OK, but if you want to go to the dump, the dump closes at noon, so we have to leave early.
托德:好,不過垃圾站中午就關了,如果你要去倒垃圾,我們得早點走。
Meg: Ah, OK. Can you come at eleven?
梅格:好。那你11點過來可以嗎?
Todd: Yes. OK, so I will see you at eleven o'clock.
托德:好。那11點見。
Meg: Great, see you then.
梅格:太好了,到時候見。
Todd: Bye.
托德:再見。
Meg: Bye.
梅格:再見。