艾斯蒂:大家好,我是艾斯蒂,來自立陶宛。
Chris: And I'm Chris from Belgium.
克里斯:我是克里斯,來自比利時。
Aiste: Today we are going to talk about tattoos.
艾斯蒂:今天我們來談?wù)劶y身。
Chris: And, Aiste, I have a question for you.
克里斯:艾斯蒂,我想問你個問題。
Aiste: Yes.
艾斯蒂:問吧。
Chris: I like tattoos. I love tattoos. I think they are really nice and especially for a girl and I like that you would have a tattoo here on your back.
克里斯:我喜歡紋身。我非常喜歡紋身。我認為紋身非常棒,尤其對女孩來說,我希望你在后背上紋個紋身。
Aiste: Me?
艾斯蒂:我?
Chris: Yeah.
克里斯:對。
Aiste: Yeah, but I never walk in the way that I would show my back so what's the sense in it, having a tattoo there?
艾斯蒂:嗯,可是我從來沒有露過后背,在后背上紋身的意義在哪里?
Chris: Well, then you have to buy special tee shirts so you can show your tattoo. I mean a tee shirt that is just until here and then it shows this spot.
克里斯:那你就要買一件特殊的T恤,可以露出你的紋身。我的意思是,那種T恤很短,然后你就可以露出紋身的部位了。
Aiste: I don't really like tattoos. I think, I think it's a little bit dirty. Don't you think so?
艾斯蒂:我不太喜歡紋身。我認為那有些臟。你不這么認為嗎?
Chris: No, I think it...
克里斯:不,我認為……
Aiste: It's not nice.
艾斯蒂:我覺得那并不好。
Chris: It's very sexy, I think.
克里斯:我認為紋身很性感。
Aiste: No, but it's also expensive and stays all your life. I don't like that. If I would be old and then my skin is either destroyed or I have a tattoo, come on it's not nice at all.
艾斯蒂:我不同意,紋身很貴,而且你一生都要帶著那個紋身。我不喜歡那種感覺。如果我變老,那我的皮膚會受損,或者有紋身,這一點兒都不好。Chris: OK, then I'll find another girl who likes tattoos.
克里斯:好吧,那我去找喜歡紋身的女孩好了。
Aiste: You don't really, saying that.
艾斯蒂:你不是說真的吧。