第一句:Can you take a message for me?
能幫我留言嗎?
A: Good morning. ABC company.
早上好,ABC公司。
B: Hello. This is Dick Smith of DEF Company. May I speak to Mr. John Black, please?
你好,我是DEF公司的迪克·史密斯。我可以和約翰·布萊克先生通話嗎?
A: I'm sorry. Mr. Black, please?
對不起,布萊克先生剛出去。
B: Can you take a message for me?
能幫我留言嗎?
第二句:I think it's better for me to leave a message.
我覺得還是留下一個口信比較好。
A: Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message?
您可以過一會兒再打來或者給他留言嗎?
B: I think it's better for me to leave a message. But it's more important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.
我覺得還是留下一個口信比較好。不過這件事很緊急,請一定將留言傳達給他。
A: I see. I'm sure to pass your message to Mr. Black.
明白了,我一定把您的留言傳達給布萊克先生。
其他表達法:
Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders?
你可以告訴他,由于意外變化請勿發(fā)貨嗎?
Let me repeat the message.
我再重復一遍留言。