Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; By the dusty roadside,
我來啦,到處爬呀,爬呀,沿著塵土飛揚的路邊,
On the sunny hillside,Close by the noisy brook,
爬上陽光燦爛的山坡,接近潺潺的小溪,
In every shady nook, I come creeping, creeping, everywhere.
在每一處蔭涼的角落。我來啦,到處爬呀,爬呀。
Here I come, creeping, creeping everywhere;
我來啦,到處爬呀,爬呀,
All round the open door, Where sit the aged poor,
圍著敞開的房門,這里坐著上了年紀的人,
Here where the children play, In the bright and merry May,
在明媚的五月,孩子們來此玩耍。
I come creeping, creeping, everywhere.
我來啦,到處爬呀,爬呀。
Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; You can not see me coming,
我來啦,到處爬呀,爬呀,你們看不到我來了,
Nor hear my low, sweet humming, For in the starry night,
也聽不到我甜美的低聲哼唱,因為在有星星的夜晚,
And the glad morning light, I come, quietly creeping, everywhere.
和歡快的晨光里,我來啦,到處爬呀,爬呀。
Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; More welcome than the flowers,
我來啦,到處爬呀,爬呀;比花朵更受歡迎;
In summer's pleasant hours; The gentle cow is glad,
在夏季的美好時光里,溫順的牛兒很歡樂,
And the merry birds not sad, To see me creeping, creeping, everywhere.
快樂鳥兒不悲傷,看著我到處爬呀,爬呀。
Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; When you're numbered with the dead,
我來啦,到處爬呀,爬呀,當死亡降臨,
In your still and narrow bed, In the happy spring I'll come,
你躺在靜靜的墳?zāi)估?,我會在快樂的春天到來?/p>
And deck your narrow home,Creeping, silently creeping, everywhere.
裝點你的墳?zāi)?,爬呀,沉默地爬呀,到處爬?/p>
Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; My humble song of praise,
我來啦,到處爬呀,爬呀,我卑微的贊美之歌,
Most gratefully I raise, To Him at whose command,
充滿感激的唱起,美化了大地的他,
I beautify the land, Creeping, silently creeping, everywhere.
美化了大地的他,爬呀,沉默地爬呀,到處爬。