And when you're nervous, it's hard to balance. 如果你太過緊張 就無法保持平衡
I'll just take my time and keep my balance on this quite nicely. 我得慢慢前進 并且在繩索上保持 完美的平衡
Got my foot--I can just move it to the left or the right to keep that balance. 我的雙腳 只能左右移動 來保持平衡
And then just try not to look down,just focus on the balance, and take my time. 然后盡量不要向下看 注意平衡 不要著急
And that kevlar's gone absolutely drum tight these lines. 這凱夫拉線已經 要蹦到最緊了
But they're holding.And I'm still in a safe position here. 還好現在還沒斷 我現在還算安全
But if you did get off the wire like this, the way to get back on is an old commando technique called a regain. 但如果你像掉了下來 想要翻上去 要用一種叫"恢復"的古老技巧
You get your shoulder over,Swing your leg up, and then down. 把肩膀翻過去 把腳蕩上去 再下來
Brings you...back onto the top.Let's not have that happen again. 這能使你... 回到繩子上 剛才那一幕可別再發(fā)生了
Better stop looking down. 最好別向下看
Thought my heart would let it burst out of my mouth. 我的心臟剛剛差點沒跳出來
Although still a long way up. 下爬之路漫漫 還沒到頭呢