Don't go far off, not even for a day, because --
哪怕是一天也不要離開我,因為
Because -- I don't know how to say it: a day is long
因為--我不知道要怎么說,一天很長
And I will be waiting for you, as in an empty station
而我會一直等著你,就像在一個空蕩蕩的車站里
When the trains are parked off somewhere else, asleep
火車在其它的地方停下、熟睡
Don't leave me, even for an hour, because then the little drops of anguish will all run together
哪怕是一小時也不要離開我,因為在那之后,點點滴滴的痛苦都將會積聚起來
The smoke that roams looking for a home will (drift) into me, choking my lost heart
漫步著尋找歸宿的濃煙將會籠罩著我,窒息我迷失的心
Oh, may your silhouette never dissolve on the beach
哦,但愿,你的輪廓永遠不要消失在這海灘上
May your eyelids never flutter into the empty distance
但愿,你的眼瞼永遠不會為這空曠的遠方而撲閃
Don't leave me for a second, my dearest
我最愛的人,請不要離開我一秒鐘
Because in that moment you'll have gone so far
因為在那一刻,你將會走得很遠
I'll wander lazily over all the earth, asking
而我會慢吞吞地走遍所有的土地并提問
Will you come back?
你會回來嗎?
Will you leave me here, dying?
你會把我丟在這里死去嗎?