Table ten just ordered cocktails. Yeah, 'cause we're that kind of a place.
第10桌剛點了杯雞尾酒。她以為我們這里有多高級啊。
Does anyone know how to make Sex On The Beach?
誰知道"性感沙灘"怎么做呀?
Easy. I put on my speedo and wait.
很簡單。我穿上三角泳褲,之后就能了。
Those girls have been drinking for hours.
那倆妞喝酒喝好久了。
Just press every button on the gun and add rum.
隨便加飲料,然后混朗姆酒就行了
Look at them. Not a care in the world. Having a great time.
瞧瞧她們,無憂無慮。開心自在。
I hate them. I hate them, too.
我討厭她們。我也討厭她們。
I hate them more. I hate that you hate them more. So jealous.
我比你更討厭她們。我討厭你比我更討厭她們。羨慕嫉妒恨啊。
Okay, ready for party of four.
好了,四人座準備好了。
Excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. Okay.
借過,抱歉。借過,好了。
Hey, baby! Looking good. Mm, always. I'll be in my booth.
寶貝!美呆了。向來如此。我就坐我老位子。
Sophie, you cannot take up a whole booth alone. There are people waiting. You must leave.
蘇菲,你不能一個人占四個人的座位。有人等著呢,你得離開。
Go stand in the corner now!
快給我滾去墻角罰站!
Before I bend you across my knee and spank you in front of the whole class.
不然我就當著全班同學的面把你按在我膝蓋上打屁股。
Well, I was going to stand in the corner anyway. But tomorrow night, smaller table.
我本來就要去角落里站著。不過明晚,你只能坐小桌子。
Go stand in the corner now!
快給我滾去墻角罰站!