This sloppy joe is the most amazing terrible thing I've ever eaten.
這個碎牛肉三明治是我吃過最好吃的糟糕食物。
I love that it's basically pre-chewed, so all you really have to do is swallow.
我超喜歡它是先被人"嚼"碎的,所以不必費勁嚼,直接咽下去就行。
So good, I used to have these every day when I was a kid.
好吃死了,我小時候每天都吃。
Well, then I guess your childhood wasn't all that bad.
那你小時候過得也不算太悲催嘛。
We couldn't afford the real Manwich mix, so my mom's boyfriend, dirty Carl, used to bring us leftover meat scraps
我們買不起真正的碎牛肉堡,所以我媽的男朋友,臟人卡爾,就會給我們帶回別人吃剩的肉渣,
and then bash 'em together with old ketchup packets he'd found in cars at the junkyard.
然后用他在廢車場的爛車里撿來的舊番茄醬包攪拌到一起。
Now I understand why you think this is a nice restaurant.
我明白你為什么會覺得這里是好餐館了。
Have you noticed the more you drink, the better this place gets?
你有注意到喝得越多,這地方就變得越美好嗎?
I've noticed the more I drink, the better everything gets.
我倒是注意到喝得越多,一切都變得越美好。
Why don't we drink every day? Some of we do.
為什么我們不每天都喝酒呢?我就是啊。
I'm having a great time. Thank you, Max.
我玩得很開心。謝謝你,麥克斯。
Well, yesterday, you were so bummed about your life,
昨天你還為自己的生活感到失落,
I thought I'd take you somewhere you could feel good about yourself.
我就想把你帶去能讓你自我感覺良好的地方。
Okay, I've been wanting to say this the whole time.
好吧,有句話我想說很久了。
I feel like we're the hottest people in this room. Is that terrible? Yes.
我覺得我們是這里最正點的人。這么說是不是很壞啊?是呀。