Speaking of hot people...
說到正點的人...
Wait. Are we drunk or do we finally have one brain and the same taste in guys?
慢著。是我們喝醉了,還是我們終于對男人的口味變得一致了?
I don't know, but this is suddenly my new favorite restaurant.
我也不知道,但這里突然成了我最喜歡的新餐館。
Let's go get ourselves some of that man-wich.
走,咱們去來個"人肉三明治"。
I kind of like "drunk Caroline" way more than the other Caroline.
我有點喜歡"醉鬼卡洛琳"多于其他時候的卡洛琳。
I kind of like her better, too.
我也有點更喜歡這樣的她呢。
Excuse me, sisters. Do you know the guy who just came in here?
打擾了,修女。你認識剛剛進來的那個男的嗎?
The cute one. He's so cute, right?
長得帥的那個。他超帥的,對不對?
His name is Andy, and he just opened a candy store across the way.
他叫安迪,他剛在對面開了一家糖果店。
Shut up! Candy? I love candy.
不是吧,糖果?我超愛糖果的。
Question: what would make this day even better? Candy?
提問:什么能讓今天更美好點?糖果?
You should totally go for the hot guy.
你真應該去追那個帥哥。
Or you can go for him. Let's think about this.
或者應該你去追他。咱們考慮一下。
He's clean and not a drug addict, so he's more my type.
他身家清白,又不吸毒,所以更適合我。
Well, he's got a store full of candy and a penis, so he's more my type.
他有一整店的糖果和一根肉棒,所以更適合我。
You know what? Go for it. You've got dibs.
不然這樣?你去追,我讓給你。
Aww, that's so nice of you, Max. Yeah,
麥克斯,你真好。當然,
and while you're doing him in the back room, I'll be pocketing some candy.
當你在后面跟他翻云覆雨時,我會順點糖果進口袋。
Oh, no. It's closed. Hey, Max, you know what'd be fun?
別呀,關門了。麥克斯,你知道做什么會好玩嗎?
If we threw that trash can through the front window?
用那個垃圾桶砸爛他的前窗嗎?
I was gonna say we should leave him a note.
我本來是想給他留張紙條。
And what would be fun about throwing that can through a window?
而且砸垃圾桶有什么好玩的?
Have you ever done it? It's fun!
你試過嗎,超好玩的!
Oh, the sign's turned around. He can see us. He's smiling at us.
牌子翻過來了。他能看見我們。他在沖著我們微笑呢。
Should we go in?
我們該進去嗎?
If I learned anything as a child, it's when a stranger offers you candy, you say yes.
如果我小時候有學到什么,那就是陌生人要請你吃糖時,你一定要接受。