So, what brings you in to this neighborhood?
你們怎么會來這一帶呢
Oh, we were having lunch at the -- This ...is a really adorable space.
我們來吃...你這里真是太有愛了。
Thank you. You know, candy is my passion. Yeah, I said it. Always has been.
謝謝。我對糖果一直很有愛。是有點怪,但我一直都愛。
Even as a kid, I would have my G.I. Joes sell Sweet Tarts to my Transformers.
小時候玩玩具,就愛讓特種部隊玩具賣糖給變形金剛玩具。
Gum drops, gummy bears, gummy worms, gummy hot dogs, gummy pizza. Ooh, I just had a gummy-gasm.
橡皮軟糖,小熊軟糖,小蟲軟糖,熱狗軟糖,披薩軟糖??吹梦叶架浱歉叱绷?。
So what was your favorite candy as a kid?
你小時候最喜歡什么糖果呢?
Actually, I didn't eat a lot of candy as a child.
我小時候沒怎么吃糖呢。
Okay, I'm gonna overlook that because you're pretty,
看在你漂亮,剛我就當沒聽到,
but maybe we could talk about your terrible childhood over coffee sometime. Yeah?
有空一起喝杯咖啡,聊聊你的悲慘童年如何?答應啦?
I'd leave you two alone, if this place wasn't filled with candy.
要不是糖果太誘人,我早閃開讓你們倆"獨處"了。
Okay, so what's your favorite flavor? Coconut.
那你最喜歡什么口味?椰子。
And I'm walking to the "C"S.
容我看看C區(qū)。
The candy's alphabetical? Now I'm marrying you too. Okay.
糖果還按照首字母排列的嗎?我現在也要嫁你了。好的。
Let's see. Seconut watermelon slice. How's that sound?
椰香西瓜糖。這個如何?
Um, not so good. Actually, please don't say anything more about candy. Is it hot in here?
不太好??梢詣e再提糖果了嗎?這里是不是很熱???
No, it's awesome in here.
才不會,是很棒才對。