How weird running into you guys here.
在這里偶遇你們真是太巧了。
My favorite bar that I come to all the time just 'cause.
這是我最愛的酒吧,我常無來由的就想來這呢。
Hi, Andy. These guys are our friends.
安迪,他們這是我們的朋友。
We're Amish. Awesome band name.
我們是阿米什人。這樂團名不錯。
Why did you bring them?
你帶他們倆來干嘛?
I was afraid to leave them home. Sophie was running out of things to break in her apartment.
我不敢把他們留在家里嘛。蘇菲家都快沒東西可以故意砸爛了。
So what are you guys drinking? Beer. Shut it, Jacob, or I will smite thee.
你們想喝什么呢?啤酒。雅各布,敢亂說我劈死汝。
Wait, uh, I'll go with you.
等等,我跟你一起去。
FYI, I'm leaving with the redheads In five minutes.
五分鐘后沒進展,我就跟紅發(fā)情侶走。
Hi, can I get a pitcher of tap, please?
能給我們來一扎啤酒嗎?
Would you like to dance, Caroline?
卡洛琳,你想一起跳舞嗎?
Oh, thank you. But that is so not my thing.
謝謝邀請,但我才不干那種事。
And besides, that's not so much a dance floor as an STD mosh pit. Awesome.
而且,那里根本不算舞池,是性病混合池吧。好棒。