Earl, look! I just got 20 more dollars from one of my backers!
厄爾,瞧!我其中一個贊助人剛又給我多捐了20塊!
Now, let me get this straight.
讓我把這件事搞清楚。
You just ask people for money, and they give it to you... without using a weapon?
你管人們要錢,然后他們就給你,全程沒有用到武器嗎?
Well, Earl, I guess desperation cuts like a knife.
厄爾,我的絕望就跟刀割一樣令他們就范吧。
Man, being White is easy.
當白人,人生就是簡單模式啊。
Um, we're ready to order.
我們準備好點餐了。
Caroline, I just unlocked the candy hammer. Can you go over there and take those girls' orders?
卡洛琳,我剛解開新道具糖果錘。你能過來幫著倆妹子點餐嗎?
I can't. I just can't.
偶不能。偶真的不能。
Oh, no way! I just hit $1,000! That's almost both legs paid for!
不是吧!我居然募集到一千塊了!這錢夠買兩條腿的布料了!
Uh, hello? You're dinging and donging right in front of my face.
你們好?你們倆當著我的面玩手機也太過分了吧。
Can't you at least put your phones on vibrate?
至少把手機調(diào)成震動行嗎?
I don't like to mix business with pleasure.
我不喜歡把工作和"樂趣"混在一起。
You two need to be off your phones and working. Now. And no back talk.
你們倆不許玩手機了,給我干活?,F(xiàn)在就去。不許回嘴。
Totally. Totally. Totally. Totally.
完全正確。完全正確。完全正確。完全正確。
Oh, I know what's going on. You're group-texting insults about me!
我知道這是怎么回事了。你們用群聊來暗罵我!
We are not.
我們才沒有。
I got your text! Han does look like those minion things in Despicable Me!
我收到你們的短信了!阿憨的確看起來像《卑鄙的我》里面的小黃人!
And I thought bullying would end when I hit four feet.
我還曾以為長到1米2后就沒人會欺負我了。
Oh! Oh, my God! I'm getting my new pants! I just got a $500 pledge!
天??!我籌夠錢買新褲子了!剛收到了500塊定金!
Somebody wants to slap me! Somebody wants to slap me!
有人想賞我巴掌!有人想賞我巴掌呢!
Just one person?
居然只有一個人嗎?