Hi,My name is Hiro...Sorry.
嗨 我是宏...對不起。
My name is Hiro Hamada, and I've been working on something that I think is pretty cool.
我叫濱田宏,我做了些我覺得非??岬臇|西。
I hope you like it.
希望你們會喜歡。
This is a microbot.
這是一個微型機器人。
It doesn't look like much, but when it links up with the rest of its pals...
看起來很不起眼,但當它跟其它同伴連在一起的時候...
Things get a little more interesting.
一切就會變得有趣多了。
The microbots are controlled with this neural transmitter.
所有微型機器人都通過這個神經傳遞器來控制。
I think what I want them to do...They do it.
我想讓它們做什么...他們就會做什么。
The applications for this tech are limitless.
這個技術能應用于無限領域。
Construction. What used to take teams of people working by hand for months or years, can now be accomplished by one person.
建筑物。過去需要團隊手工合作幾個月或者幾年的工程,現(xiàn)在只需要一個人就能完成。
And that's just the beginning.
而這還只是個開始。
How about transportation?
交通應用怎么樣?
Microbots can move anything anywhere, with ease.
微型機器人可以輕松將任何東西移動到任何地方。
If you can think it, the microbots can do it.
只要你能想到,微型機器人就能做到。
The only limit is your imagination. Microbots!
它唯一的局限就是你的想象力。微型機器人!